DeskTrack has a Multi-level hierarchy in which you can assign multiple Managers to one User. So the Mangers can check his/her Team member’s reports by login on to the DeskTrack Web Page with their DeskTrack Id and Password.
How to Mark a user as a Manager
- Open DeskTrack panel and go to User Roles
- Now click on Manage Role –> Create Role
- Now Enter the name of that role like Manager and Click on Create (Skip this step if the role is already created)
- Select the reports and click on Save Permission
- Now go to User Roles and select the user which you want to add as a Manager and click on Assign Role
- Now select the Role and click on Assign Role
How to add a user under a Manager
- Open DeskTrack panel and go to User List
- Search the user on which you want to assign a Manager and click on Reporting Manager option
- Now click on Add/Update Tag for assigning the manager for the user
- Enter the Tag of the user like @jondoe and click on Update.
- In the User List by Click on Reporting Manager Option, you can also check the list of Managers assigned to that user.
How to inactive a Manager for a user
- Login DeskTrack Admin Account and Click on User –> User List
- Search for the user to whom you want to unassign the Manager and Click on Reporting Manager Option
- Click on the Active button to inactive the Manager and click on OK
- After inactive the Manager, the Reporting Manager will not able to see the report of that user.