DeskTrack has One level of hierarchy in which you can assign one Manager to one User. So the Manger can check his/her Team member report by login on to the DeskTrack Web Page with their DeskTrack Id and Password.
How to assign a user as a Manager
- Open DeskTrack panel and go to User Roles
- Now click on Manage Role –> Create Role
- Now Enter the name of that role like Manager and Click on Create (Skip this step if the role is already created)
- Select the reports and click on Save Permission
- Now go to User Roles and select the user which you want to add as a Manager and click on Assign Role
- Now select the Role and click on Assign Role
How to add a user under a Manager
- Open DeskTrack panel and go to User List
- Now search the user on which you want to add a Manager and click on Edit
- Now Select the Manager and Click on Update
- After that Manager can check his and his team member’s report by login on DeskTrack Web page.
You have to manually add every Team Member to that Manager’s Team. If you want to add a bulk of user in one go then please contact to Support Team