- Log in with your DeskTrack Id and Password.
- Now create a user(ignore if already created)
- Downloads the zip folder (DeskTrack Stealth)
- Unzip and open the folder
Open Terminal and run the following command.
- sudo su(enter)
- PC password
- yum install DeskTrack-1.66.5-1.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm (Tab) (enter)
- After some time it asks for Yes/No then press Y (enter)
- yum install libxdo-2.20110530.1-7.el7.nux.x86_64.rpm (Tab) (enter)
- yum install xdotool-2.20110530.1-7.el7.nux.x86_64.rpm (Tab) (enter)
- sudo bash /opt/TNTTagger/AutoScripts/Install_TNT_Cron.sh (Tab) (enter)Select the user in which you want to install the application and after that select the quit option to finish the installation
- chown -R root:root /opt/TNTTagger
- Wait for 2-3 minute the login window appears automatically
Now Login DeskTrack with User (employee) Id and Password
After the app installation, it starts working in the background & you can view the data DeskTrack Dashboard.