- Log in with your DeskTrack Id and Password.
- Now create a user(ignore if already created)
- Downloads the setup and required libraries (DeskTrack Stealth) (Lib1) (Lib2)
Open Terminal and run the following command.
- cd Downloads(enter)
- sudo su(enter)
- PC password
- yum install DeskTrack-1.43-1-Stealth-x86_64.rpm (enter)
- After some time it asks for Yes/No then press Y (enter)
App has successfully installed to the system, please don’t run the app.
Now download and install two libraries.
- yum install libxdo-2.20110530.1-7.el7.nux.x86_64.rpm (enter)
- yum install xdotool-2.20110530.1-7.el7.nux.x86_64.rpm (enter)
Now go to the applications —> Others—> TNTTagger
Now Login DeskTrack with User (employee) Id and Password
After the app installation, it starts working in the background & you can view the data DeskTrack Dashboard.