Application/URL which is not added in any group
- Open DeskTrack Admin Panel–>Settings–>Manage Application and click on Undefined Apps/Url
- Now select the App/URL which you want to add as UnProductive by clicking on the CheckBox and then click on Add To Master Data
- Now Select the Productive type as Blacklist and select the Group in which you want to add the app as UnProductive and Click on Add.
Application/URL which is already added in a Group
- Open DeskTrack Admin Panel–>Settings–>Manage Application and Click on Manage App
- Select the app and click on the group from which you want to remove the application
- Click on Remove Application–> and click on OK
- If you want to remove any URL from any Group then follow the same step just open the Manage URL option instead of Manager App
- From the time you add the App/URL data will be calculated as Unproductive for the users who are added to the group in which you add the application as Unproductive.
- The application which is removed from the Group will display in Unassignd App/URL Option